Production data in your plant
In the production plant, valuable data can be found almost everywhere. The secret is knowing how to obtain them, store them safely and use them effectively. Collected information not only provides knowledge about the current state, but can become an important factor in modernizing a company and increasing its efficiency.
Are you looking for a production monitoring and optimization system that can be fully personalized? Do you want to download data from various sources and have a real impact on how it will be stored? Do you want to quickly learn from the huge figures and optimize the production processes in your plant? See what IPLAS has to offer.
Collect the data you need!
In order not to drown in the sea of production information, collect only the data that is the most important and on which you care most. The IPLAS system offers various levels of data monitoring advancement. You can choose to track current values or use advanced analytical models that include historical data, value limits and even predictive analytics.
There are many production execution systems on the market. However, IPLAS definitely goes beyond what existing monitoring systems offer and is constantly evolving. All this so that you can discover the power hidden in data and adapt your company to the realities of market competition in the era of the fourth industrial revolution.
Different data sources – what then?
In most production plants, data is obtained from many different sources. This also applies to your plant if:
- you use various generations of devices and their components,
- not all key information is stored in machine controllers and OPC servers,
- data essential for the production monitoring process are delivered in many separate files.
And these are just a few possible factors that determine the need to download data from various sources.
We have designed the IPLAS system in such a way that it is not a problem! Thanks to the flexible structure, based on Gateway modules, using specially adapted plugins, you can efficiently download data from many different sources, such as:
- OPC DA servers (via COM and DCOM interface) and UA,
- SQL databases (Oracle, DB2, Informix, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLBase Gupta),
- text files (TXT, CSV, XML),
- spreadsheets (XLS XLSX),
- Webservice services (SOAP, REST).
Do you use any other data source? We will adapt the IPLAS system to your needs, enriching it with additional plugs corresponding to your needs.
IPLAS offers two basic data storage models – collection in the cloud or in the customer’s infrastructure. Why did we decide on such a solution? The answer is very simple! Each of these methods has its followers and opponents, and the aspect of data storage is one of the key issues at the stage of deciding on the choice of monitoring and production optimization system. IPLAS leaves this important choice in your hands.
Cloud or own infrastructure – what to choose?
Do you ask yourself which solution – installing the IPLAS system in the cloud or in your own infrastructure – will be more beneficial for you? Discover the most important advantages of both options and the possibilities they give you.
|Cloud||Plant IT infrastructure|
|How it works?|
Cloud is a type of service that allows you to store data on a virtual server that is shared from outside.
By choosing this solution, all data – both those obtained during the monitoring of the production process and those used to prepare analyses – are safely stored in the cloud that we provide to you.
|We install all components necessary for the proper functioning of the IPLAS system in your infrastructure. The data does not leak out in any way.|
|It is for you if:|
Data security – how does IPLAS protect the collected data?
The security of your production data is our priority. We take this issue very seriously and make every effort to ensure that information regarding production in your plant is adequately protected.
- The IPLAS system uses the TLS data encryption method that meets the highest security standards in force – such as are used, for instance, in online banking. We also use X.509 certificates to protect sensitive production information.
- IPLAS guarantees protection in the event of loss of connection between the Gateway modules and the system. In this case, the data is not lost because it is collected locally and automatically updated when the connection is restored.
- Regularly performed backups allow to protect your data against cyber-attacks and failures of IT devices. Information transferred to the IPLAS system is covered by the backup system available in the original form and computed by ETL processes.
- You decide who has access to your production data, which prevents it from falling into the wrong hands. Access to the system is possible only after verification, including the customer code, username and password. Data sent to the server is protected by HTTPS and TLS encryption.
Do you want to effectively obtain production data in your plant? Try the DEMO version for free or contact us to plan the implementation of the IPLAS system in your plant!
What does the data say?
It is good to collect and process data, but it is not enough to maximize production efficiency and multiply profits. The most important thing is to draw the right conclusions and make instant decisions. But is this possible with so many different numbers and indicators? You probably won’t be surprised that with the IPLAS system it is! Configurable data processing processes (you decide what and how is to be calculated) and clear visualization (tables, charts, dashboards, synoptic maps, etc.), make it easy to interpret the results and take the right steps to improve your plant.
It is free!
The decision to introduce a new system for monitoring and optimization of production is not the easiest one, but … it won’t hurt to test! Especially since you can run DEMO for free and without any obligations. See for yourself how close you are to the revolution in your industrial plant!