The administrator of personal data collected as part of the IPLAS portal is the company Systemy Przetwarzania i Integracji Danych sp.z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) with headquarters in Rybnik, ul. gen. Jarosława Dąbrowskiego 9, 44-200 Rybnik, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division-KRS, under the number KRS 0000535640, using the NIP numbers 6423188801 and REGON 360342581 with the share capital of 50 000 PLN.
Systemy Przetwarzania i Integracji Danych sp.z o.o.. is represented by the Management Board in the following composition:
- Paweł Marks – President of the Management Board;
- Rafał Malczok – Vice President of the Management Board.
- postal address: Systemy Przetwarzania i Integracji Danych sp. Z o.o., ul. gen. Jarosław Dąbrowskiego 9, 44-200 Rybnik,
- e-mail address: email@example.com,
- contact telephone number: +48 502 373 576
The customer service office is open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
Acting in compliance with the information obligation under Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of data), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we would like to inform you that:
Data Protection Officer:
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer – a person who can be contacted in all matters related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator and in matters of using the rights related to the processing of personal data.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
- Name and surname: Katarzyna Koczy;
- postal address: Systemy Przetwarzania i Integracji Danych sp. Z o.o. On the hands of: Katarzyna Koczy Data Protection Inspector, ul. gen. Jarosława Dąbrowskiego 9, 44-200 Rybnik;
- e-mail address: IOD@spiid.pl;
- contact telephone number: 883 366 717.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
within the IPLAS portal:
- Data provided in the registration process – personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the relationship between the Parties. Legal basis:
- a. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- b. Article 18 of the Act on the provision of electronic services – the service provider may process the personal data of the service recipient necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship.
- In the event of giving optional consent, for the purpose of sending commercial information to the e-mail address provided in the registration process by means of electronic communication within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. Legal basis:
- a. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR – the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b. Art. 10 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means – commercial information is considered to be ordered, if the recipient has agreed to receive such information, in particular, has provided an e-mail identifying him / her for this purpose.
- In the case of concluding a contract for the provision of IPLAS services (during the Subscription Period) – personal data entered by the Customer into the IPLAS system. Legal basis:
- a. The contract for entrusting the processing of personal data concluded with the Client;
- b. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- The Customer’s personal data may also be processed in order to exercise the rights of the Administrator or to perform the obligations. Legal basis:
- a. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator;
- b. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
- Additional processing purposes include ensuring the safety of using the services, ensuring the possibility of selecting and maintaining personalized, analytical and statistical settings to improve the service. Legal basis:
- a. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
Period of personal data storage:
- The personal data of the Customer and Users will be processed for the duration of the contract for the provision of electronic services (Trial Period), and in the case of the conclusion of the contract for the provision of IPLAS services (Subscription Period) for the duration of this contract, as well as for the time appropriate for the investigation or defense against claims that may result from concluded contracts.
- Personal data processed on the basis of consent to processing will be processed until the consent is revoked.
- Personal data entrusted by the Customer to the Administrator on the basis of the concluded contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, will be processed for the period specified in this contract.
- After completing the processing of personal data for the original purpose, the data may be processed for another purpose, if there is a legal basis for this.
The administrator will transfer personal data only to entities that will perform services necessary for him to provide services under IPLAS. Such entities are, in particular, providers of the following services: IT service providers (including professional Data Center), couriers, accountants, lawyers. The Administrator declares that the processing of data by each of such entities will take place on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data and in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions. Service recipients will have access only to the data necessary for the provision of their services.
As the Administrator of your data, we provide you with the right to access your data, you can also correct it, request its removal or limit its processing. You can also exercise the right to object to the Administrator against data processing and the right to transfer data to another data administrator. If you voluntarily consent to the processing of personal data (e-mail address for the purpose of sending commercial information), you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before it withdrawal. All rights you are entitled to will be exercised in accordance with the relevant legal provisions, in particular the provisions of the GDPR.
To exercise the above rights, contact us or our Data Protection Officer (contact details above).
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority:
Please be advised that in the case of violation of the right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted on the basis of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the body supervising compliance with the provisions of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Voluntary data provision:
Providing personal data by the Customer at the registration stage is voluntary, however, it is necessary to register the Customer and provide services by electronic means.